Students . . .
Do you want to learn to write graffiti? This is the book you need!
“The step-by-step demonstrations of techniques are surprisingly comprehensive, making this a perfect birthday or Christmas present for a teenage relative with a creative streak” – Artists & IllustratorsFind out how to:
– design your own letter style
– use effects to create a unique tag
– create throw-ups
– include fills and motifs
– paint wildstyle, bubblestyle and blockbusters
– build up large burners
– handle a spray can
– get your work up safely and legallyTeachers . . .
This is the book you need if you want to teach graffiti!It contains:
– plans for lessons on graffiti, both theory and practice
– practical advice for staging safe, hands-on graffiti lessons
– guidance on marking students’ work
– resources covering the origins and cultural history of graffiti
– clear step-by-step explanations to suit students of all abilities
– exercises and solutions